LIMASSOL Limassol is a great choice to start a new life in Cyprus since it has a lot to offer to all age groups. It is the second largest city of Cyprus and is situated in the southern part of the island, between the ancient kingdoms of Curium and Amathounda. Limassol is a developing center of business activities, tourism, services, as well as lifestyle. It has the biggest port of the island, which is also the biggest port of the Mediterranean.
• A prosperous and growing city with environmentally friendly buildings, green spaces and ongoing major construction development projects.
• Limassol Marina is a unique piece of ornament on the sea. It includes artificial islands and combines attractive residential development and the latest technology Marina.
• Significant historical archaeological sites and monuments influenced by ancient Greek, Roman, Byzantine and medieval art.
• The most important and attractive tourist seaside resort of Cyprus with many tourist accommodations and the finest and luxurious five star hotels.
• The beach stretches across the city offering beautiful views and luxurious villas, hotels, restaurants and a variety of activities throughout day and night.
• The sea is clean, sandy and safe for swimming with award-winning organized beaches offering a wide range of beach and water sports.
• Wide variety of entertainment and recreation venues for all ages including a public garden with a zoo, golf resorts, spa and an upcoming luxury casino.
• Modern and large shopping-mall with high street brands and designer shops.
• Vibrant nightlife with a variety of local restaurants and exotic cuisine, entertainment for all ages including theatre and modern cinema.
• Public and private universities, foreign language schools and colleges.
• Easy and fast access to the two airports of Cyprus, within 45 minutes.
• The activities of the emerging source of oil and gas starts in Limassol.
• Most of the foreign off-shore companies are established in Limassol due to the legislative and tax system, and easy access to the Middle East and Europe.
• Festivals and events in the city center including the wine festival, carnival, the flower festival, the marathon, and the Opera for the Russians.
• The city from which within 30 minutes you can go from sea to the snowy sides of Troodos (the highest peak in Cyprus) with its luxurious mountain houses, lush forests and ski resorts.
• Organized Russian community of about 40,000 Russians, Russian schools, newspapers, radio station and plenty of shops with Russian products.